Wednesday 20 January 2010

Oh! You Pretty Thing

Happy 2010 and that. How was my Christmas? Pretty good, thanks for asking. I got a shiny new Intuos4 graphics tablet, though I haven't got anything to show for it as of yet... I'll get around to doing some doodles soon enough, I'm sure.

Right, down to business. I thought I'd share with you lucky, lucky people my latest forray into the sticky world of acrylic paint. The narrative plot goes like this; my girlfriend wanted an N64, so for our anniversary I decided to go one up and make her a custom-painted Cath Kidston inspired N64. The result is what you could call a travesty to mankind everywhere. I'm pretty sure Obi-Wan heard millions of masculine voices cry out in terror before being suddenly silenced or some shit.




The great thing is, it doubles up as a fashion accessory. Carve it out, and use it as a handbag. Put a chain on it, and you've got yourself some neck bling. Not many people can say they can boot up Starfox 64 from their jewellery!

6 comments:

  1. I just have to let you know that I love this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's amazing. Maybe not my cuppa, but very cool, anyway! I love the red and white polka dots. Very Mushroom Kingdom...

    ReplyDelete
  3. WANT.

    Even though my clear purple one is most prettyfull of them all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really loved this and i will try to collect the red one.

    Promotional Pens

    ReplyDelete