Friday 24 December 2010

Christmassy Update 1: Space Invaded

Phew, so that’s the penultimate term of my final year over! A few more months and I’ll be cast out into the real world, forced to scrape a living from society’s great, shit-covered boot.

I’ve been hugely busy lately, so there’s a lot to show and tell. Rather than compiling a colossal blog post to rival the splendour of gods, I think I’ll break up my recent work into a few updates.

First up, we have Space Invaders in my uni living room. Basically, I made a giant Space Invader with random cassette tapes and sprinkled a few smaller, Hama-bead ones around it. There’s something strangely ominous about a descending UFO comprised of Michael Jackson singles and Tina Turner’s greatest hits.



A few weeks ago I wrote a couple of introductory gaming features for my student paper, on Fallout and Minecraft. Check them out below - I’m pretty pleased with how they came out.



Anyway, I’ll post another update soon with more stuff from my student paper (probably on Boxing Day or something). Try not to get too excited that you forget all about Christmas tomorrow – I’d hate for my blog update to overshadow a festive event.

Anyways, Merry Christmas to one and all, etc!

No comments:

Post a Comment